Powered By Blogger

Thursday 1 August 2013

Confessions of a Couch Potato

I'm going to add something new to the blog. One thing that I enjoy more than movies and love just as much as reading, is watching TV series. So every four weeks I'll blog about new shows that I've started watching and season/mid-season finale discussions. Here is a list of shows that I am currently watching and/or waiting for the next season to start.

Comedy

  • How I met your mother
  • 2 Broke Girls
  • Arrested Development
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Cougar Town
  • Modern Family
  • Raising Hope
  • Suburgatory
Drama
  • Greys Anatomy
  • Hart of Dixie
  • Parenthood
  • Switched at Birth
  • The Client List
  • The Fosters
Mystery
  • Bones
  • Dexter
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Twisted
Other
  • Devious Maids
  • Downton Abbey
  • Glee
  • Nashville
  • The Carrie Diaries
  • Shameless
Reality
  • Ghost Hunters
  • The Amazing Race
  • The Biggest Loser
  • NY Ink
Supernatural
  • Once Upon a Time
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • True Blood
Haha so as you can see I have a lot to discuss. What are some of the shows that you enjoy watching?

Heather McIntosh

No comments:

Post a Comment