Powered By Blogger

Thursday 14 November 2013

Heather's top 5 songs for a depressed mood (upbeat version)

5. We will rock you by Queen
"Buddy you're a boy make a big noise
Playin' in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo' face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your can all over the place
Singin'
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you"


4. It's only life by Kate Voegele
"Take your hesitance 
And your self-defense
Leave them behind, it's only life
Don't be so afraid 
Of facing everyday
Just take your time, it's only life
I'll be your stepping-stone
No, don't be so alone
Just hold on tight, it's only life"


3. I want to break free by Queen
"But life still goes on
I can't get used to living without living without
Living without you by my side
I don't want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby can't you see
I've got to break free"


2. Nothing's gonna stop us by Starship
"Let em say we're crazy 
I don't care about that 
Put your hand in my hand 
Baby 
Don't ever look back. 
Let the world around us just fall apart 
Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart."


1. Just Keep Breathing by We the Kings
"When you watch the world just turn away
And break the promises it made
When love is all too hard to hold
Just take a breath and let it go"

No comments:

Post a Comment