Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 October 2013

Heather's top 5 songs for a depressed mood (slow version)

Here are my top 5 slow/ acoustic songs that get me out of a depressed mood:

5. Hallelujah by anyone
There was a time when you let me know
What's really going on below
But now you never show it to me, do you?
And remember when I moved in you
The holy dove was moving too
And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

4. Lift me up by Kate Voegele
This road is anything but simple
Twisted like a riddle
I've seen high and I've seen low
So loud, the voices of all my doubts
Telling me to give up
To pack up and leave town

3. No Way Out by Phil Collins
I know It's hard but found somehow
To look into your heart and to forgive me now
You've given me the strength to see just where my journey ends
You've given me the strength to carry on

2. Sweet Silver Lining by Kate Voegele
But so many people are looking to me
To be strong and to fight 
But I'm just surviving
And I may be weak but I'm never defeated
And I'll keep believing
In clouds with that sweet silver lining

1. Let it be by The Beatles
When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

No comments:

Post a Comment