Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 January 2014

My Skin Care Routine

This routine will only work if you have dry sensitive skin like I do. I didn't mention the product names because I change them very often.



  • Massage a cleanser into your skin. I like to use a cream based one because I leaves my skin feeling extra smooth.
  • Rinse your face with cold water.
  • Massage toner onto your skin to keep it looking glowing and healthy.
  • Rinse toner off with cold water.
  • Massage a moisturizer onto your skin and leave it on.
  • In the mornings I like to use body butter on the rest of my body and in the evenings I use a special cream for my dry skin.

Extra Tips:
  • Take supplements. Flax Seed Oil and Zinc are brilliant for healthy skin, hair and nails.
  • Get plenty of sleep. 7 to 8 hours usually does the trick.
  • Wash your hands regular so that you don't transfer all the dirt onto your face.
  • Get your fruits and veggies. Make it a habit and you'll start craving it more than chocolate and chips.
  • Drink Green or Herbal tea. My face always looks more refreshed when I drink a lot of Green Tea. Its full of anti-oxidants and you can get all sorts of different flavours too.
  • Drink lots of water.
  • Enjoy life. Stop stressing about the small things and start enjoying the bigger things in life like family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment