Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 January 2014

5 Reasons Why Harry Potter Will Always be A Part Of My Life


  1.  Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was the book that started my love for reading. I was seven when i started to read them by myself.
  2. Even if the movies didn't always do according to the books you can't help but be intrigued when your favourite characters came to life.
  3. Hidden life lessons. For a fantasy franchise there are many quotes and life lessons to be found. My favourite is from Dumbledore when he says: "For in dreams we enter a world entirely our own".
  4. The movies are done so well and the books are written so well that you can't help but feel lost in the story. Its a world that you grow to love.
  5. Each and every character is different and they start growing on you after each book and film. And when they die you will cry along with the other characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment