Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Geektastic stories from the Nerd Herd by Holly Black review and April TBR

Stories included:

  • Once you're a Jedi, you're a Jedi all the way by Holly Black and Cecil Castelluci
  • One of us by Tracy Lynn
  • Definitional Chaos by Scott Westerfeld
  • I Never by Cassandra Clare
  • The King of Pelinese by M.T Anderson
  • The Wrath of Dawn by Cynthia and Greg Leitich Smith
  • Quiz Bowl Antichrist by David Levithan
  • The Quiet Knight by Garth Nix
  • Everyone but you by Lisa Yee
  • Secret Identity by Kelly Link
  • Freak the Geek by John Green
  • The Truth about Dino Girl by Barry Lyga
  • This is my Audition Monologue by Sara Zarr
  • The Stars at the Finish Line by Wendy Mass
  • It's Just a Jump to the Left by Libba Bray
Ok, this title definitly attracted me when but to be completely honest, I wasn't as into it as I thought I would be, maybe its because I had a difficult week. The one story that I did enjoy though was I Never by Cassandra Clare.

April To-be-read

  • Middlemarch by George Eliot 
  • Just One Day by Gayle Foreman (re-read)
  • Wide Awake by David Levithan
  • The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa bank

No comments:

Post a Comment