Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 March 2014

Skin Fruits Review and Updated skin care routine





Top: Skin Fruits Night Cream
Right: Skin Fruits Face Mask
Bottom: Calming Facial Toner
Left: Face Cleanser

This is by far the best (affordable) skincare brand that I have ever tried! I am constantly chaning up my skin care routine and when I saw this at my local dis-chem, I just had to try them. These products will not only clear up your skin quickly but they will make your face feel as soft as a baby's bottom.

Updated Skin Care Routine

Night Cream: every night before I go to bed and after I washed my face
Face Mask: Once a week before bed, after cleansing, I will then moisterize with my Clean and Clear Moisterizer after the Face Mask.
Facial Toner: Straight after cleansing (morning and evening) and before moisterizing
Facial Cleanser: I used after I finished with my gym session (morning and Evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment