Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 February 2014

50 Random facts about me (Heather)


  1. My birthday is 14th July 
  2. Therefore my star sign is cancer
  3. I am 20 years old
  4. I was born in Boksburg, South Africa and I lived there for 14 years.
  5. I went to a catholic school for 9 years.
  6. I was baptized in a baptist church.
  7. I am now agnostic about religion but have a spiritual way of thinking.
  8. My natural hair colour is ash blonde
  9. I've been dying it brown for a year.
  10. I am now in the process of dying it back to blonde.
  11. I am obsessed with tea (especially herbal and green teas)
  12. Íve been a vegetarian (lacto-ovo) for about 2 and a half years.
  13. I could never get tired of eating quinoa
  14. I love eating healthy.
  15. My favourite cheat treats are: chocolates, cupcakes and cookies.
  16. I eat a lot when im very stressed.
  17. My favourite colour is grey.
  18. I am attracted to anything pink, like a moth to a flame.
  19. I have a habit of planning ahead.
  20. I have completed three short course qualifications (Early Childhood Development, Education Management and Real Estate Training).
  21. I am currently in my final year of Archives and Records Management.
  22. I still plan to do my degree in Early Childhood Development and honours/masters in Education Psychology.
  23. I want to be fluent in French, Spanish, Sign Language and Japanese.
  24. I am if Scottish, Afrikaans, Dutch, German and Spanish descent.
  25. I can listen to any kind of music, except club.
  26. I listen to classic rock on a daily basis.
  27. My moms side of the family is very musical and only recently have i expressed a desire to learn to play guitar.
  28. My greatest wish is to be able to sing 
  29. Paris is my favourite place in the world.
  30. I have an old soul
  31. I think that clubbing is boring
  32. Glee is my guilty pleasure.
  33. Friends is my favourite show of all time.
  34. I am usually a forgiving person but I never forget.
  35. I am obsessed with cute earrings.
  36. If i have no plans for the day I stay in my PJs
  37. I am asthmatic
  38. Therefore I struggle with Cardio exercises and I would rather lift.
  39. I have commitment issues 
  40. I am very self motivated
  41. I love fruity-sweet scents like DKNY Be Delicious.
  42. My favourite adult movie is Dirty Dancing.
  43. My favourite kid movies are Brother Bear and Frozen.
  44. I tend to put too much pressure on myself, my parents dont even out pressure on me.
  45. I am best friends with my sister.
  46. I am short and curvy and I love it.
  47. I get anxiety in big crowds.
  48. I want to cure all poverty in africa.
  49. I want to teach special needs as they are more willing to learn.
  50. I want to learn to love someone without getting anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment